Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for DevOps to help our team create the revolution of the multiplayer gaming experience. The ideal candidate embraces all types of technologies and is willing to learn more every day. Furthermore, you love video games, and you would like to make a difference.
Then, this job is for you!
What would you do?
You would be part of the technical architecture road map meetings for our solution. You would also be part of the engineering teams to create a new feature also be part of the SCRUM planning with the Product Owners.
- Investigate current technology utilized within Edgegap and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for meaningful participation from other departments and establish procedures to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist software engineers in planning presentations of solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Work jointly with engineering within Edgegap to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other DevOps throughout the company and seek to improve processes companywide continually
- Work alongside product owners to successfully report progress on projects
- Experience developing applications in microservices
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security standards
- Professional expertise and high-level knowledge of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- Comprehension of Kubernetes
- Familiar with the GitOps methodology