We are looking for Software Developers to help our team create the revolution of the multiplayer gaming experience. The ideal candidate embraces all types of technologies and is willing to learn more every day. Furthermore, you love video games, and you would like to make a difference.
Then, this job is for you!
We are looking for a Software Developer to create and work on an orchestrator. You will work with other Developers and Product Owners throughout the software development life cycle.
You should be a team player with a sharp eye for detail and problem-solving abilities in this position. If you also have expertise in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages (e.g. Python).
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that gamers need.
- Work with developers to design our orchestration decision tool
- Create clean, efficient code based
- Integrate software components and third-party providers.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing platform.
- Collect and assess user feedback
- Recommend and execute enhancements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Proven expertise as a Software Developer, DevOps or similar position
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. Python, Bash).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock options