We’re a fast-growing game technology company poised to disrupt the game hosting and cloud infrastructure industry. Founded by veterans of the gaming and infrastructure space, we’re building up the team and are seeking a few amazing individuals that can share our vision of building a product that will help game studios make better games for their players.
We’ve already secured our financing, we have committed strategic partners on board, and we have a growing pipeline of eager game studios customers. If you are ready to execute on this opportunity and want to be part of the next evolution for online games, this is your chance!
You will be responsible for helping our clients. You will be working closely with the development team and exec team to keep improving our day-to-day operations. You will have the pleasure of working with the developer of your favorite games, also, you will need to have good spoken and writing skills to keep improving our “How to” guides. You will have the liberty to select some tools to ease your life.
Responsibilities for Technical Support Engineer
• Attend meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot, and diagnose problems
• Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
• Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
• Assist and create training materials concerning service troubleshooting and usage
• Act as the initial point of contact for all platform-related requests
• Create, organize and file documentation related to our software
Qualifications for Technical Support Engineer
• 3-5 years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving and technical knowledge of a companies’ products and services
• Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers